Saturday, April 19, 2008

"I left my heart in San Francisco..."

Not really. I just really, really loved the trip Tim and I took for spring break! The weather is what spring should be like in late March. The flowers were in bloom and the sun was warm. There was fog and mist...not very common in Colorado. By far, our favorite part was visiting Sonoma and Napa. We took a bay cruise, a trolley ride to Chinatown, toured Ghiardelli square, and ate tons of wonderful food! Restaurants we recommend are R & G Lounge (Chinese food at it's best) and Scoma's Seafood (one of the oldest seafood restaurants in the city.) The ride down Lombard St. was much more fun for Tim than me, but neat just the same! The hike through Muir woods was amazing and cold! Click on the picture below to see all the pictures we took. Tim took over 200, but I've cut the list to 86.


1 comments:

Jarrod, Devin, and Claire Moore said...

Very cool that you went to CA!! You need to add another perk to living on the West Coast (temporarily)-that you get to visit cool places that are VERY far away from us in SC!! Hope you get some warm weather soon...hey maybe it's a sign to COME HOME!!!
Love ya!