Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Belated Brock Blog

In like a lion, out like a lamb;

and don't you forget to pay Uncle Sam!

Summer is near and the Sun's getting stronger.

We've got some news that can't wait any longer!

We can't simply tell you...

but we'll give you some clues.

It could come as one,

or maybe as two,

swaddled in pink,

or pale baby blue.
December the 6th is the big day
When Baby Brock is on his or her way!
Baby Brock at 6.5 weeks.  Baby Brock is currently 9 weeks and the size of a grape!  We have seen the heart beat on an early viability ultrasound and hopefully will hear the heartbeat on May 12th when he/she will be just past 10 weeks.


6 comments:

Marny said...

I'm so excited to hear your news! Call me so I can hear your happy voice! I love you!!!

Resa said...

Can't wait to meet Baby Brock!!! We are so excited for you and Tim! Love you both!

The McAndrew Family said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! Hope you have been feeling okay.

Autumn Golob said...

I love the way you announced it! So cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

Autumn Golob said...

I love the way you announced the baby! I'm so happy for you guys! love you!

Marny said...

BB seemed to have a good time at the wedding, rocking out with his second cousin, Baxley.

So glad you're starting to feel better...

Peaches are my FAVORITE!!!

Love you,
Marny