Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Being Mrs. Brock





I feel like there is so much to say to catch up with the last two weeks! What a whirl wind! We are now going on our third week of marriage and we have managed to go to Rivera Maya, Mexico, get a puppy, and drive from South Carolina to Colorado! We can't believe how fast everything has happened! It is definitely exciting to be here setting up the apartment, being married, and getting familiar with my new home. We hope that keeping this blog will be a good way to keep everyone updated on our life out here. We hope you enjoy the pictures we've gotten so far.

Love,

Hillary

2 comments:

Resa said...

Awe! That is a great picture! It made me tear up. I am so happy for the two of you!

Love you guys!

Jarrod, Devin, and Claire Moore said...

Tim and Hillary,
I am so excited for you! I was drooling over the beautiful honeymoon pics! I can't wait for my turn...(late July).
What a great way to stay in touch and with pictures-even better! I may have to follow suit!
Have fun! Enjoy your new husband:) and Rockstar! What a sweet puppy!

Love,
Devin