Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rocky "Rockstar" Brock


The newest addition to our family is our new puppy, Rocky. He has already become quite a celebrity, hence the nickname "Rockstar". He has been so much fun to have around while adjusting to life in a new town. He's been a great therapist as I work through my homesickness...seriously, how could anyone be sad with him around? We've only had him a little over a week and he has developed so much. He found his bark and is so independent, but he is still a great cuddle-bug when he is sleepy.

1 comments:

Carly said...

Hey, guys. I will take credit on here for giving Hillary the idea to start a blog. Haha. Anyway, I think this is so awesome! I need something like this to get my Brock family fix. I hope you are doing well. Love ya!
(I just gave you a shout out on my blog - check it out.)