Sunday, December 16, 2007

ahhh...Christmas


Christmas is quickly approaching, as is our trip back to South Carolina. It will be so nice to escape the FRIGID temperatures of below 10 degrees! I love bundling up, but there are only so many clothes a girl can put on to stay warm and still look presentable! While it definitely feels more like Christmas out here than it does in the south, Christmas will be enjoyed much more with family and friends we haven't seen in a while.

Since we are flying home before Christmas, Tim and I exchanged gifts with each other last night. Tim, understanding how cold I have been gave me some great gifts to keep me warm. I got lots of cozy lounge pants and pjs. He also gave me this luscious blanket from Restoration Hardware:

All of that coupled with some bath stuff, Chico's necklaces, chocolate, and a Barnes and Noble gift card makes Hillary a spoiled girl!

As many of you know, Matt and Michelle "blessed" us with a Nintendo Wii as a wedding gift. Tim is a huge fan (I am too, though I don't have as much time to play.) His one gift request this Christmas was Guitar Hero for the Wii, so I got it.
Tim is like a 12 year old boy. I have to admit that it is fun to watch as he shows off his "talents" with the guitar. So far, I've had Cream, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Rage Against The Machine, The Killers, AFI, Sonic Youth, Alice Cooper, and many, many more perform in my living room as I sit on the couch, under my new cozy blanket, drinking coffee and keeping warm in the frigid weather of Colorado. To all our family and friends in South Carolina, North Carolina, New Hampshire, and Colorado...Merry Christmas to all and YOU ROCK!

0 comments: