Monday, November 17, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new...


There comes a time in every young 20-something's life where they must decide to let go of things of the past for better things in the future. My time came today as I traded in my first sign of financial freedom as a single young woman for my first major purchase with my husband. We got a new car! While the Acura has been a wonderful car, there is not room for it (or not enough room in it) for the Brocks. Eventually, there will be more of us and we figured why not get the new car while we're in a good place? Though I was tearful as I drove the Acura for one last time, the moment I sat in my nice new car, I was smitten!













3 comments:

Carly said...

I was JUST thinking about the Acura yesterday. :) I don't know if I can picture you in a different car. I'll have to see it to believe it. Ha.

Autumn Golob said...

I love the new car! Can't wait till you are home to drive me around in it!!!

Resa said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it and you!